Friday 12 April 2013

Drunken Deception

Drunken confidence and almighty determination
Stumble aboard your faded ship and reap to the standing ovation
Lock in the first passionate hungry awaited firing stomach aching kiss so long over due
Over watching ceiling, as if I flew.
Serenity utterly conquered over board 
Flittering fairy dust blew from my palm
- Trees shadowing grace topple hypothetically calm.
Mumble jumble, weak to the knees
Buzzing to my ears, conversating bumble bees.
Oh someone knock me over board, stupidly in love. ahhhh let me scream!!!!!!!!!
Walk the plank! No need for a threat to vamoose of my presence
flaring flutters of your charming essence.
Already self willingly chucked my treasure chest of gold deep into the frozen sea.  
silly old me.
Oh naive girl, you know what you've done.
no reciprocated adoration beaming off of your tearing sun.

One night baked with spontaneous perfection, now yet again, denied of your affection
What is it?????
I can't see.
I can't see.
I can't see.
Why don't you want me.
Lips built for one another
Souls matched to cling to each other
Chemistry of purified uranium tickled for one another   
Bodies indescribably in synch with each other
It all fits.
You're my 101
My one
The one
Your one
Yours 


Yet...
'Good things come to those who wait'


Bullshit. 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment