Tuesday 23 April 2013

Poetically Placed Palace

If true love were to ever be acclaimed
Surely you would forbid your ever achieving pain.
summer breeze so comforting, so calm.
circle your finger, chanting around the teddy bears palm.
To consistently battle and play the princess
as if to be locked away in a castle; burying distress.
winter turns so sharp and cold
stabbing sleet, shimmering snow
not within my ability to be controlled.
Running marathons across my mind,
for we could be so perfect and rhythmically intertwined.
Bluntness; you cease to acknowledge of being callous
heir to my thrown, topple beneath my poetically placed palace.
Of all that is left
earthquakes roar beneath my pounding chest
Once Upon A Time
Oh how it should be so lyrically chimed
A story never finished, a story not quite diminished
But a story of love, I've been everlasting part of





No comments:

Post a Comment