Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ani Ohevett Otach

Ani Ohevett Otach ,
So pure, so sweet, just hush it back.
Three beliefs come one, sprinkle the heavenly glow across my four fingered gap.
Crystal clear, nothing to fear, no sound I must hear.
Alone in the deep, bubbling blue, the faint shut off cry.
I hear you beautiful beast, so happy I could die.
Exotic emeralds, for seeing fuchsia, beaming all for me, in the greatest Scarlett Eden is where I dream to be.
Brush my shriveled claws down to my waist; so effortlessly paced.
Mystical creature be-holding selected sleek scales, up lift your fore-shadowing reckoning vale.
True beauty may lie, but evil to hide underneath those polluted pebble eyes?
No feeling like this, overwhelming bliss.
First time I laid eyes upon you, that warm dry breeze wrapped me as I flew.
Ani ohevett ottach, yafah Yisrael, the only land of love and grief I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment