Tuesday 12 February 2013

Metallic Desire

So startled upon the aches that strain in my heart, pulling and yielding as the days drag past.
Remember to think about the happiness people play on their part; blessing my life in so many ways, not many can say what I have today.
When you've loved and you've lost and it it rips you apart, all you can do is try to depart.
Pull your self out as you know it can't work, knowing it'll make you insanely berserk. 
You yearn to scream and shout and drag the ear splitting curse out, then crumble to the floor, yet why beg for more?
Pain you like it, but scares you at times, can I be thinking thoughts like these, am I even all that fine. 

Raise the cold bitter shine into the gloomy, crumbling sky, can you dare to shove it down.. right past the scattered line?
Where you see no more, becomes so bleak, dare to speak. Lost for words, can barely breathe. 

Cat got your tongue?

I scream to my ears. Whistling through the echoed trees.
The metallic drip you bizarrely adore. Thick and fast it scurry's; your sin. To somewhere where there seems to be an end, drizzling through it's only journey to dry and feel your skin crawling.
Sharp. Split. Quick. Slow. Queasy. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Accomplished, broken, relieved and frozen.
Written MINE, so angry, so fierce. A statement you own it, control it. So strongly you mourn this. 
The lovers once had, the heartbreak, the time. So different, still mine.

Both still linger like a moth to a flame, will I ever forget the sting the burn or even the shame.
Does love ever die, remain, or simply fade. Even existent to the human domain. 
How can we begin to define such an ambiguous matter, only your own opinions will come together and sHattER. Confusion and hatred and "Oh it doesn't matter." The only thing I crave, no silver platter. The faults, the fears and the agonizing tears.
I want it all, but with the simplicity of cheer.
Feel my heart against yours, beating in time, the hot, brisk tingling breeze sung down to my spine.
Moving together in mime, in sync, copying and creating in this perpetual time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment