Wednesday 13 February 2013

infinate

The heat, the stare, I feel it in your muddy emerald glare.
Insides crumbling, twisting and turning.
For your touch is the only thing i'm yearning.
The ocean; depths go on for eternity, as for my love that is the underestimating certainty.
Crystal clear, clapping, cooing and calling.
Finger prints tremble, the tingle, i'm falling.
Pulling me into your embrace, no words to describe this ecstasy you create.
Grasp in my inner self, softly rise to the pounding gate.
Warm, gentle, pressing, just hold it for this moment.
Endure the physicality of our red rose involvement.
Scratching and moaning, feel my body floating.
Connection like no other, no words to be spoken.
Our seats of emotions pound out of our chests, I love you, you love me, re write the history and solve this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment