Sunday 17 February 2013

psychotic powers

Empty
What emotions can I possibly convey.
Infuriated, fooled, humiliated, yet how so typical for you to betray.
Pick and choose like you're something special.
Not about finding your self, can you even admit who you are my petal?
Pull you apart one by one, rip you off your seedy bed.
'She loves me, she loves me not.' for now the questioning planted in my head.
Another lie you yet to commit, stop playing this part you've conjured for your self.
Too late to turn back now, you're delusional; sickening for your mental health.
Reconsider these games you play, I can beat you at them all and I promise I will make you pay.

Believe i'm psycho, have you searched into your own fucking reflection and looked into what you're viewing?
Habit? Accidental? Mentally ill? Addiction worse than any dilating crystal powder you may be overdoing?
Oh hahahaha. Yet again you lie, of talcum power you don't even buy.

Some kind of magical manipulation monstrosity you cursed upon me.
My cage has been broken, though in the most cutting of ways. Finally uplifted and set to be free.
Never use your illusion of 'powers' in anyway so...
Would you like to see what I can do? Secret witches, oh yes we are real.
Not Hogwarts or ridicule advancement of that, emotions of powers that you can truly feel.
Flickering of injustice and soon it will blow.
Hover in pure darkness, no serenity, fiddle with the switch until I cast you with my corrupting circle of crow.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment