Tuesday 12 February 2013

Friend Or Foe

Why make me sink in this microscopic 'U' space from the thumb to the first, loved ones you should catch me in gold, not make me fall far worse.
Yes, such a sensitive soul, but foul you may speak.
Power addiction, controlling, what else must you seek?
Unresolved issues yes you may journey that, bite upon your speech

OUCH! Go on.. claw me like a cat.
Stuck in this doomed wallowing cave of anxious, hate and fire.
Where's that frozen, bitter, gleaming shine?
The only nightmare I dare desire. 

Fetal position; screaming.
Yearning for that paradise, that accomplished broken feeling.
Release me from the pinch only one does understand, my friend, my dear, I command; you must never let go of my hand.
Roles reversed, oh look this could be fun...
Dance! Dance! Dance! Grab this mist, drag together, were in.
Oh don't be silly as if i'd ever commit your devil biting sin.
No I'd never behave like so. The only cat who could never be my foe.
Iv'e sung my song, almost played along, but now you see, the victim is me.
The way you act if not of a cat, a friend i'd admire you see.
You jump straight first, into the devils raging curse and now you must repent or worse.
Do your time, remove your crime and beloved harmonizing we can softly call or mime.
You see the cross, no don't get cross! The angel saved us all. Now you may shine, throw your heart on the line, you absolute nothing of heavens fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment