Wednesday 13 February 2013

inspiration

Purely about inspiration.
All at once six spun around my thoughts of ignition.
Now what?
How did I reap so much to express.
Now I feel a fail.. not much more to address.
If only that were so, I could give my mind a rest.
Craving to live my life, explore, adventure, be free.
Never to be a conformist. 'I WILL NEVER CONFORM'.
I pray I stick to that promise.
No 9-5 worries, in the daily triangle of western society.
No set guide. Or plan.
Thailand, Malaysia, America, India, China, Israel.
To live each culture.
To live to differently; never the same.
'You are never truly living life, unless you are scared taking risks'.
The fear feeds my drive.
There is no fear.
18 and ready. My life starts now.
All around the world ticket, costing a grand, 6 destinations.
Laughing at my self this very second, so much comparison to the devil, no soul selling ploys on any level.
Feathered, open my hatch door, give me a nudge and off I fly.






No comments:

Post a Comment