Tuesday 12 February 2013

Miss

Emptiness inside, wallowing and swallowing up all my pride.
Sick, broken I wonder.
Heart pounds like a dark, caved in tunnel crashing of thunder.
Yet again, I wonder...
Has this just happened, can this be real, don't tell a soul you must weep this surreal.
Like a dream you once dreamed, so fuzzy, so bare, can never be fully traced back, something was there.

LIES. LIES. LIES.
You remember most of all, the smashed heart, metallic fall.

Tip toes, tip toes now everyone...
Treading on egg shells, oh dear, so kind,
I'll throw you upon them, crack! So cruel.
Dreary, so dreary I know I will find,
you there Mr; I think I've lost my mind.
The qwuirking noise that scrapes my ears, shivers sent down to all my fears.
Light this candle upon this place, huddled together in such a warm embrace.
Hear them sing, angelic in the harmonizing echo, beaming throughout this holy falsetto.



No comments:

Post a Comment